SLIT (Small Little Irritating Things)
Ever felt irritated because of the slightest of things?Well,I was going though a similar phase because of more than one of these things.Here is a compilation of the tiniest things that could put you off:
- When you have the most unreliable Internet Service and it wouldn’t connect at the most inappropriate of times.
- This.One of the worst!!
- When you fall in love with a song on the radio and you have no idea what song it is,where is it from,who sang it etc.Really.Happens.I was listening to this song that goes “mehram mehram boli jaava” on Jhaankar the other day.Absolutely love it.Someone who knows where/who the song is from,please leave a comment. :)
- Worse than the above,you know a song but at the moment you don’t seem to recollect the movie,artist etc!
- When you add a long lost friend on orkut and he/she doesn’t seem to remember you.My memory is so good,you know B-).
- Its also irritating when you don’t remember that odd, introverted person from school.What with a track record of finding the maximum number of vanished souls.
- When you call someone 7 times in less than a week.Unanswered.Unreturned.And in the end you realize its not worth it.
- When you are comfortably numb in your place,jobless, and right then someone asks you for some help urging you to get up and go out.
- Last(for now) but not the least,you have applied to ten universities and after almost 3 months,only one of them has given a response.Duh!